Dad used to draw us when we were really little. Unfortunatly, he didn't draw the two younger ones because the times changed. We are currently going through Dad's office, so Mom can use it as a staging area to pack and store while showing the house. She is moving to Oregon before November or before the passes close. Anyway, we had found some awesome sketches of mom when she was younger along with pictures of my older sister Katrina and myself when we were babies and todlers. When Sara manipulated this picture, it was like Daddy was in the room all over again. I really miss him, and wish he could be here for his grandchildren. He would have been an awesome Grandpa!
Seeing Uncle Richard be a Grandpa to all his grandchildren makes me warm and fuzzy inside. Even though I know Aunt Michele would've also made an awesome Grandma, through her kids, she is living on in spirit! Mary Ann thankfully created a book of memories in honor of her, and I wish I could create one in honor of my dad. I just don't know where to start.
I need to get Sara to do a Blogger site. Her pictures of Erika are so cool and she is a better camera gal than I am. Erika has pigtails in her hair now, and its so adorable!
Anyway, I thought I would share this picture with you. TK and Erika (who is named after Aunt Michele too) are sharing puffs on the Livingroom floor in the Harrott House.
Thursday, July 17, 2008
One of my Favorite Pictures!!!
After cake and ice cream on Thomas' b-day party, all the guest went home except for Aunt Sara, Erika, and Grandma-C. Sara took this picture and then manipulated it on photobucket.com. (If you haven't tried the program, its a must see!!!)
Dad used to draw us when we were really little. Unfortunatly, he didn't draw the two younger ones because the times changed. We are currently going through Dad's office, so Mom can use it as a staging area to pack and store while showing the house. She is moving to Oregon before November or before the passes close. Anyway, we had found some awesome sketches of mom when she was younger along with pictures of my older sister Katrina and myself when we were babies and todlers. When Sara manipulated this picture, it was like Daddy was in the room all over again. I really miss him, and wish he could be here for his grandchildren. He would have been an awesome Grandpa!
Seeing Uncle Richard be a Grandpa to all his grandchildren makes me warm and fuzzy inside. Even though I know Aunt Michele would've also made an awesome Grandma, through her kids, she is living on in spirit! Mary Ann thankfully created a book of memories in honor of her, and I wish I could create one in honor of my dad. I just don't know where to start.
I need to get Sara to do a Blogger site. Her pictures of Erika are so cool and she is a better camera gal than I am. Erika has pigtails in her hair now, and its so adorable!
Anyway, I thought I would share this picture with you. TK and Erika (who is named after Aunt Michele too) are sharing puffs on the Livingroom floor in the Harrott House.
Dad used to draw us when we were really little. Unfortunatly, he didn't draw the two younger ones because the times changed. We are currently going through Dad's office, so Mom can use it as a staging area to pack and store while showing the house. She is moving to Oregon before November or before the passes close. Anyway, we had found some awesome sketches of mom when she was younger along with pictures of my older sister Katrina and myself when we were babies and todlers. When Sara manipulated this picture, it was like Daddy was in the room all over again. I really miss him, and wish he could be here for his grandchildren. He would have been an awesome Grandpa!
Seeing Uncle Richard be a Grandpa to all his grandchildren makes me warm and fuzzy inside. Even though I know Aunt Michele would've also made an awesome Grandma, through her kids, she is living on in spirit! Mary Ann thankfully created a book of memories in honor of her, and I wish I could create one in honor of my dad. I just don't know where to start.
I need to get Sara to do a Blogger site. Her pictures of Erika are so cool and she is a better camera gal than I am. Erika has pigtails in her hair now, and its so adorable!
Anyway, I thought I would share this picture with you. TK and Erika (who is named after Aunt Michele too) are sharing puffs on the Livingroom floor in the Harrott House.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I don't know that I'm that much greater at taking pics - I collect some....some of those others had taken. Now I just need to put them in an album :P
yeah, maybe thats what this is for...if we collect them here, maybe eventually we can get color ink and print them out on our own pages. Or, save them to a disk and go get them developed.
Mom didn't teach us photo demestic stuff. We have to learn that on our own.
Oh that was a nice post! Sorry I havne't commented earlier - I haven't done much blogging this summer! The one time I met your Dad I thought he was such a kind, genuine person. I didn't know that he drew though. So neat.
Post a Comment