Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Tiling our dinning room and kitchen

We bought a house in 2002 and tore down a wall between the kitchen and dinning room in 2004 to make more counter space between the two. Bob got some FREE tile from work this past October (Portabello-they needed it out of stock before inventory) so we are in the process of laying it. We are almost done with a few more boxes left to do in the kitchen. Meanwhile, The dinning room table is in a corner of the living room with chairs on top of the table. When Bob and I are both working on the floor, Thomas is in his playpen...supervising. He doesn't like the confinment and wants to help, but sometimes he is a good sport about it all. Bob will tile, and I will grout...or thats the plan.
Skippy, one of our cats is patroling the new floor. I will gather more pictures of the kitchen, and then the completed floor later.

1 comment:

Mary Ann Carlile said...

Looks like quite the project! But your floor looks beautiful.