Today, Thomas turned 6mo. old. He is balancing in his play-pen reading his book. (I didn't know his nose was running) He is almost ready to sit by himself.
Hi! My name is Rosanne, but everyone calls me Zanne. I am married to a wonderful man named Robert...who goes by Bob (he spells it BAUGHB) for 8 1/2 years. Last Year, we gave birth to our first child named Thomas, nicknamed TK for short. Here I hope to stay in contact with family mostly, and show off pictures of events as well as my hobby (pottery). I am an Art Teacher for Hull Daisetta ISD grades 7-12. Bob has recently accepted a position back into the family business working with the maintaining and building of Swimming Pools. Thomas is 15 mo. and loving every minute of life, but testing out his views of tatrums. *sigh* So welcome to the Harrott house and I hope to hear from you soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment